Facilities and Procedure Audit of FM Approval
Facilities & Procedure Audit of FM Approvals info
- Provide regular test services for the products certified by FM Approvals in accordance with the provided instruction.
- The procedure determines the compliance of the quality management system to assure the quality of the certified product on long-term basis.
- The business sites are classified into quarter basis and year basis according to the items of audit.
- Provide follow-up audit services to the local manufacturers producing FM Approvals certified products.
- Secure international dependability and reliability as a testing agency of FM Approvals.
- Improve testing and inspection capability and enhance technical power.
History of FM Follow-up Factory Audit as a Testing Agency:
- 1998 : MOU with FMRC* for testing agency
*FMRC (Factory Mutual Research Corporation): former organization of FM Approvals before 2002
- 2002 : signed the Independent Contract Agreement for direct audit agency
- 2002 : conducted 17 factory audits for 17 clients by agency
- 2003 : conducted 9 factory audits for 9 clients by agency
- 2004 : conducted 16 factory audits for 8 clients by agency
- 2005 : conducted 18 factory audits for 10 clients by agency
- 2006 : conducted 17 factory audits for 7 clients by agency
- 2007 : conducted 32 factory audits for 14 clients by agency
- 2008 : renewed the Independent Contract Agreement
- 2008 : conducted 32 factory audits for 17 clients by agency
- 2009 : conducted 63 factory audits for 23 clients by agency